Who We are
As the oldest L.G.B.T. business organization; we serve as the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Chamber of Commerce of Las Vegas and all of southern Nevada."
Lambda has been serving the LGBT owned and operated and LGBT friendly and supportive business communities since 1991.
Besides being good people, Lambda is a great business networking opportunity, and an organization that does important community work, both with member volunteers' time and financial support to other community organizations.
Check out this great Review Journal article about Lambda and its continued growth.
Please join us at our monthly L.G.B.T. community, business networking luncheon (it's open to the public), and at the other events Lambda sponsors or participates in, like the Ladies of Q Socials every 2nd Tuesday of the month. And also, we hope that you will consider becoming a Lambda member.
Membership is open to any person or business. Members should strive to honor the Lambda Business & Professional Association Code of Ethics listed below.
Inclusion, not exclusion.We don't believe sexual orientation can be audited. Lambda membership is inclusive.
LGBT Certified BusinessesAll business memberships, from the Lambda Business Association online listings & Lambda Smart Pages directory listings are Lambda Board Approved & Certified LGBT businesses. The Las Vegas LGBT Chamber of Commerce has Approved & Certified All LGBT owned & operated businesses & LGBT Friendly owned & operated businesses listed herein.
Mission StatementThe Lambda Business Association is a networking, support and development organization for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered (LGBT) owned & operated businesses and professionals, and LGBT friendly businesses and professionals. LAMBDA recognizes its responsibility to nurture the success of individual members, thereby contributing to the economic, social and political well-being of the LGBT and the wider community. It is the goal of Lambda to maintain an environment of success for individual members through networking, support and development.
Code Of EthicsOur members subscribe to a Code of Ethics. As a member of the Las Vegas Lambda Business Association, we agree to recognize, promote and improve LGBT supportive businesses and the LGBT supportive business community whenever possible. To that end, members agree to honor the Las Vegas Lambda Business Association Standards of Business Conduct and Ethics as follows:
1. Each member will conduct business with honesty, integrity and fairness with respect to customers, clients and employees alike.
2. Each member will be accessible and accountable to customers or clients and make every reasonable effort to act in the customers' or clients' best interest and benefit.
3. Each member will not discriminate based upon race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
4. Each member will be responsible at all times for truthful and non-deceptive advertising and promotion regarding his/her business and its products and services.
5. Each member will conduct business with strict adherence to the laws of the state where located and to business or professional codes existent for the particular business or profession and in accordance with generally accepted practices.