Thanks for visiting our site. Lambda, founded in 1991, has been "out and online" since 1997. We've also been in print every year. Our 35,000 copy annual directory, known as the Lambda Smart Pages, lists all our members and sponsors. Contact directory@LambdaLV.com for information on how to be included.
Search for a Business Member
Who We are
Founded in 1991, Lambda Business Association is the LGBTQ Chamber of Commerce for Southern Nevada. While Lambda began as a networking club, it morphed into a full-fledged Chamber of Commerce shortly thereafter. Lambda is recognized by the IRS as a 501c6 corporation.
Our members include LGBTQ-owned or operated businesses and our allies. You don't have to be LGBTQ to join Lambda -- just be supportive and don't discriminate. We also include political (elected or not) leaders, charitable or social organizations. Everyone needs to follow our Code of Ethics and that makes you welcome.
Besides being good people, Lambda is a great business networking and education opportunity. As a group, Lambda does important community work, both with member volunteers' time and our financial support to other community organizations.
Lambda Business Association's premier event is a lunch which is always held the second Wednesday of every month. The event is open to the public and held at The (LGBTQ) Center, 401 S. Maryland Pkwy., Las Vegas, NV 89101. The lunch and meeting is $20 per person. While we don't require an RSVP, checking in through our Facebook Event page is appreciated. Pre-payment on our secure website makes the check-in process much faster. Use this secure link: https://lambdalv.wufoo.com/forms/m7x3z9/
Membership is open to any business, person, organization or politician, subject to the Board of Directors' approval, based on our Code of Ethics.
Since 1996, Lambda has used various tag lines including "The Gay Chamber of Commerce", "The Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce", and to be more inclusive, we are currently known as "The LGBTQ Chamber of Commerce for Southern Nevada".
Mission StatementThe Lambda Business Association is a networking, support and development organization for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender (LGBTQ) owned & operated businesses and professionals, and LGBTQ friendly businesses and professionals. LAMBDA recognizes its responsibility to nurture the success of individual members, thereby contributing to the economic, social and political well-being of the LGBTQ and the wider community. It is the goal of Lambda to maintain an environment of success for individual members through networking, support and development.
Code Of EthicsInclusion, not exclusion.
While Lambda is the LGBTQ Chamber of Commerce for Southern Nevada, we’re proud to claim many non-LGBTQ members as our allies. We’re in this for business, for equality, and even socialization. We don’t discriminate, even against folks "unfortunate enough" to not be LGBTQ.
1. Members will conduct business with honesty, integrity and fairness with respect to customers, clients and employees.
2. Each member will be accessible and accountable to customers or clients and make every reasonable effort to act in the customers' or clients' best interest and benefit.
3. No member will discriminate based race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status.
4. Each member will be responsible at all times for truthful and non-deceptive advertising and promotion regarding his/her business and its products and services.
5. Each member will conduct business with strict adherence to the laws of the state where located and to business or professional codes existent for the particular business or profession and in accordance with generally accepted practices.
6. Each member will support the equality of all people in all areas of life.